📰 INDILIVE NEWS
India • Politics • Economy • Education • Justice • Technology • World
🔴 BREAKING
Loading latest headlines...
Loading news...
⏳ Loading latest news...

Crowds gather at Apple Stores in Mumbai, Delhi ahead of sales of iPhone 18 Pro, iPhone 18 Pro Max

A massive crowds gathered outside the Apple Store in Mumbai as eager customers queue up ahead of the official sales launch of the iPhone 18 Pro and iPhone 18 Pro Max in India. A customer says, "We have been standing here the whole night. We are very excited. Despite the fact that we don't have a barcode, we are still standing in line..." Another customer, Hitesh Patel, says, "I came here from Nashik. We have been queuing up since 10 pm last night. I have got the first slot that is 8 am. After this, we will get our product delivered. I change it (mobile) every year. Right now, I have a 17 Pro Max, and now I am going to have a 18 Pro Max."

from IndiaTV India: Google News Feed https://ift.tt/PauCoMA

Comments